<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://suzandthesun.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Suz & the Sun: How sweet it is

Friday 17 August 2012

How sweet it is

It's been so cold and I've been working so hard recently, that I decided to treat myself to one of life's little delicacies this week. Considering I worked a 12 hour day on Monday and I'm getting paid in nothing more than experience (which can't even by clothes, let alone food...), I feel as though I kind of deserved it.



Yes, that is a real flower. And yes, it did have glitter sprinkled all over it. And even though I'm not getting paid, it was still so worth it.

Music Obsession of the Moment: Some Nights by fun.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home