<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://suzandthesun.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Suz & the Sun: Loves of the Last Week // 03.03.19

Sunday 3 March 2019

Loves of the Last Week // 03.03.19

Suz and the Sun loves, loves of the last week, Suz and the Sun style, shopping, music, recommendations
It’s been another crazy week, but luckily out Dry February (or Tournée Minérale as they like to call it here) is over and I was finally able to have a nice glass of wine on Friday night after a great night of bowling and air hockey with my colleagues. 

My weekend was basically spent on the couch with Hobson, who accidentally hurt his little leg jumping over the couch on Thursday night. And while it’s been terrible seeing him not as active, the cuddles have been fantastic. The cheese board we had last night didn't hurt either!

These bras that I got last weekend have been saving me this weekend, and my life is sooooo comfortable. Just as comfy as the bralette I got last weekend, too! 

Though I’ve been working with Lightroom for a little bit already, it never hurts to learn some more. I’m enjoying using this guide from Later

I’m not completely sad that the great weather hasn’t gotten even better, because I love wearing these jeans. With everything. Nothing like a body hugging pair of denim to make you feel your best. 

I love the M&S slingbacks so much that I might just have to get a pretty pink pair, too.

I’m in the market for a new phone case and I like what I’ve found so far!

And now it's time for more cuddles with my little monster with the hopes that his leg feels way better next week than it did this weekend.

xox,
Suz

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home