<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://suzandthesun.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Suz & the Sun: Suz and the Lumberjack

Sunday 29 March 2015

Suz and the Lumberjack

lucky brand, target style, mango, gina tricot shirt
Jeans: Target // Turtle neck tank: Gina Tricot // Plaid blouse: Mango (similar here & here // Booties: Lucky Brand // Beanie: H&M (similar here) // Jewelry: Vintage

Spring took one look at Lund and decided to hide in bed for about another month, apparently it's time to study and not enjoy some fresh air... While this doesn't look at all good for my prospects of enjoying the outdoors over the next few weeks, it gives me excuses to try more layering and keep wearing my favourite warm weather attire. 

Lucky brand, Mango, target style

I will wear these booties until my feet give up on me, and probably after that too. They are the most comfortable things I've ever put on my feet. I'm lucky that my foot size is usually the sample they lay out, so these little babies were already broken in for me when I finally got to put them on my feet. I felt a little like Cinderella.

target jeans, lucky brand basel booties

On a shopping trip with some ladies in Malmö this week, I finally found a turtleneck that doesn't make me look like I'm in an old department store catalogue. 

Luckily, I got some great support after I tried it on, and it's something I'm really excited to play with in the coming weeks. It's sleek, but comfy (being jersey knit, aka the world's best fabric), and hugs my body in the places I want while showing off my shoulders. Time to hit the gym again, methinks...

Here's hoping your Sunday is sunnier than mine, the clouds are making it impossible to not lie in my bed with muffins and Netflix all day.

xoxo, 
Suz

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home