<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://suzandthesun.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Suz & the Sun: Suz & Midsummer // Glad Midsommar!

Friday 19 June 2015

Suz & Midsummer // Glad Midsommar!

To say I'm sad to not be in Sweden on this day is the understatement of the year. I loved celebrating Midsummer in Sweden (maybe you got that from reading this Music Monday Post?) So I decided to dress myself (and my dog...) up to celebrate this very special day!
Suz & the Sun Midsummer style, Midsummer dog, flower crown,
Suz & the Sun Midsummer style, Midsummer dog, flower crown,
Don't you think we look alike?
Since I couldn't make my own flower crown in Lund this year, I went for an entire H&M look. I paired their amazing H&M Loves Coachella maxi dress (on sale now!) with one of their flower crowns for both me and Mr. Hobson! 
With our 10k tomorrow PJ and I won't be partaking in any of the usual festivities that usually happen during Midsummer, so we're having our own mini celebration with the furballs on Sunday evening. 
Suz & the Sun Midsummer style, Midsummer dog, Suz & the Sun flower Crown, Mr. Hobson
As for tonight, a bunch of knäckebröd, cheeses and salamis for a light snack before PJ's big match tonight. 

Enjoy your own celebrations, whatever they may be!

xox,
Suz

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home