<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://suzandthesun.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Suz & the Sun: Suz & the Puppy // Mr. Hobson!

Friday 5 June 2015

Suz & the Puppy // Mr. Hobson!

I found out last  Friday that I passed my Master's thesis, and thank everything in the world because my graduation present came in the form of ONE TINY PUPPY on May 30th. He is everything that I could have ever dreamed of (and born on my birthday) and I am so in love. 

So, without further ado, I would like to formally introduce Mr. Hobson, the French bulldog puppy. 

suz & mr hobson, french bulldog puppy, belgium


suz & mr hobson, french bulldog puppy on a walk, fancy frenchie

suz & mr hobson in the park, puppy on a walk, french bulldog puppy

suz & mr hobson, sleeping french bulldog puppy, belgium,

Like I said, amazing, right? He loves to cuddle, he enjoys tiny walks and really likes to fart at inconvenient times...But we love him anyway. 

And I can guarantee you'll see more of him since we're basically best friends now. 

xox, 
Suz (and Mr. Hobson)


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home