<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://suzandthesun.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Suz & the Sun: Suz & the Botanical Gardens

Tuesday 21 April 2015

Suz & the Botanical Gardens

When the sun comes out, every person in this little city takes advantage of it. I am no stranger to loving the outdoors and worshipping that great big sphere in the sky, and today was no difference. D and I decided that we deserved a break in the gardens from all of our hard work.

Style in the botanical gardens in Lund, Sweden.
shirt: vintage // jeans: Bullhead // Boots: Lucky Brand // Sunglasses: Åhléns
My mum brought me this silk blouse that my grandma used to wear. It is so soft and moves beautifully; it really reminds me of her and I'm so happy that I get to wear it now!

Style in the botanical gardens in Lund, Sweden.

D was very interested in the ducks today.

Style in the botanical gardens in Lund, Sweden.

If you haven't been outside today, I highly suggest it. The sun is fleeting in these bi-polar (ha!) months. Enjoy it!

xoxo, 
Suz



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home