<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://suzandthesun.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Suz & the Sun: You're not lost - you're here.

Sunday 6 March 2016

You're not lost - you're here.

 photo e1994fad-9b70-4ea5-8612-58d555021d7d_zps52cijc0u.jpg

The last few weeks have not been easy, and I'm sure that I'm not the only one feeling the weight of the world on their shoulders. 

It's not that I have such major problems, but I'm trying to find balance in my life and it's been really hard lately, but I am trying to turn it around, however I can.

When I went to get my haircut this weekend at Coupe Maison (haircuts & drinks in one? My fav.), I passed under this sign and it seemed like a pretty good omen - things will get better eventually, but I have to actively realise it too. 

This weekend really helped - some friends and I (from here and from Germany) walked around town, talked, watched basketball and made food together a few different times. It was a great way to slow things down and just have some fun. And the basketball team won, which was great to see!

Then we made a huge spread of sushi and laughed, and laughed, and laughed. 

The perfect end to a great weekend - brioche in the over and a sleepy puppy on the couch. 

Hopefully the Monday blues don't get you down tomorrow.

xox,
Suz

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home