<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://suzandthesun.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Suz & the Sun: Weekend in Paris

Sunday 27 September 2015

Weekend in Paris

SO. Last weekend we went to Paris for PJ's birthday. We're both fortunate enough to live in a place that gets us there in 1 hour by train, and extremely lucky to not have this be our first trip to Paris. 

But I think I've really taken for granted the times I've been before, and I really appreciated how lucky I am to be able to visit such a beautiful city (and eat such. incredible. food). 

Thank the stars for booking websites because we stayed in the cutest area, right next to Les Folies de Bergere, just a 10 minute walk from both the Opera and Galeries Lafayette (which we obviously took advantage of...)

My favourite part of the weekend, beside spending some quality time with PJ and the amazing views, was the little games we played. Like finding the best little cafe for lunch (even when I thought I was going ot implode from lack of foodthank goodness Peej thinks my grumbling is 'cute').

Or our new favourite €10 challenge: we went to the top floor of Galeries Lafayette and tried to find the funniest/goofiest/most us thing for under the set amount. We came up with coasters, a magnet with the little prince and sheep, a fuzzy cat pen, and I had to get PJ a Godzilla card (monsters are a weird obsession of mine...)

But past all the oven-baked camembert, red wide and (crazy-good) Italian pizzas and cheesecake, we just explored. PJ took me all over the Marais, his favourite area, and I made him take a ride on les Bateaux Mouches, which he'd never done! Instead of fretting over what we had to do, we just did what we wanted. Which thankfully involved popping into Sephora and doing as much as possible to find some kicks for Peej.

I hope you enjoy my snaps as much as I enjoyed my trip!

Suz & the Sun travel, Paris photo diary, Chipotle Paris
Suz & the Sun travel, Paris photo diary, hidden garden in Paris
Suz & the Sun travel, Paris photo diary, Square George Cain Paris
Suz & the Sun travel, Paris photo diary, Paris Cafe
Suz & the Sun travel, Paris photo diary, les voltigeuses Paris
Suz & the Sun travel, Paris photo diary, wonder gold pendant chain

THIS is my new favourite necklace. I love it so much and have been wearing it everyday since I got it - it reminds me of my favourite phrase: "Wander & Wonder"

Suz & the Sun travel, Paris photo diary, Paris street art
Suz & the Sun travel, Paris photo diary, lovers kiss, champagne cocktail
Suz & the Sun travel, Paris photo diary, Galeries Lafayette
Suz & the Sun travel, Paris photo diary, paris street art
Dinosaur at the Bateaux Mouches, Suz & the Sun travel, Paris photo diary
Suz & the Sun travel, Paris photo diary, les bateaux mouches paris
Suz & the Sun travel, Paris photo diary, Eiffel tower on La Seine
Suz & the Sun travel, Paris photo diary
Suz & the Sun travel, Paris photo diary, bridge sculptures paris
Suz & the Sun travel, Paris photo diary, architecture in Paris
Suz & the Sun travel, Paris photo diary, Les Jardins du Pont Neuf
Suz & the Sun travel, Paris photo diary
Suz & the Sun travel, Paris photo diary
Suz & the Sun travel, Paris photo diary, la tour eiffel
Suz & the Sun travel, Paris photo diary, Paris architecture
Suz & the Sun travel, Paris photo diary, la grand palais paris
love, Suz & the Sun travel, Paris photo diary
Suz & the Sun travel, Paris photo diary, sungalsses reflection
This weekend was so much fun and we had such an amazing time going vintage shopping, looking for new places and visiting museums!

We ended up seeing the techno parade, which was amazing, and realised that my boyfriend has a better eye for vintage designer duds than I do. Outside of a cafe, he pointed to a shop window and pointed out the most amazing vintage LV travel trunks and I went in and really almost bought some green suede peep-toe Louboutins, but I had to control myself since they were wayyyyyy out of my budget. But I digress...

I can't wait to the next time we go back. I will officially save up for at least one vintage buy. Bahhhh!

If you have any tips for places to visit, let me know <3

xox,
Suz

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 6 October 2015 at 19:51 , Blogger Unknown said...

How lucky you live so near Paris! Although I could probably say the same about NY (it's an hour by train and I never go), but PARIS! So beautiful and delish.
http://collectinglabels.com

 
At 6 October 2015 at 21:50 , Blogger Suz and the Sun said...

It. Was. Amazing. I can't believe how lucky I am sometimes, we're already planning our trip to the chateaus surrounding the city!

Thought I must say I'm also very envious of you being so close to NY.. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home