<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://suzandthesun.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Suz & the Sun: Loves of the Last Week // Birthday Edition

Monday 18 March 2019

Loves of the Last Week // Birthday Edition

Suz and the Sun loves, loves of the last week, Suz and the Sun style, shopping, music, recommendations, birthday, 2019, 29
Okay, I know this version is a day late, but that's because I turned 29 this weekend (and consequently had a lot of naps to recover my strength over the last few days...)!

It's been a bit of a whirlwind since Thursday - I got promoted on Thursday, PJ got some great news Friday, I went out for my first real St. Patrick's celebration in Gent at Patrick Foley's with new friends, and then had the most relaxing actual birthday of my 20s.

A few other highlights along the way...

I made some Swedish chocolate balls for my colleagues on Friday and tried a new recipe with different ingredient measurements, and they were my best yet.

These jeans from Only will be my spring essential. I got them one size larger than my regular (since that's all they had left), but I really like the shape they create on my frame with a bit more room in them.

I ran out of my Pixi Glow Tonic and thought I'd replace it with The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution and I am extremely pleased with it. I thought my face was clean before but the amount of shit that comes off my face with this is ridiculous.

You gotta wear green on my birthday (though let me be clear - there is not a single cell in my body that is Irish), and this beautiful Vila number did the trick!

On Saturday I popped into Zara and picked up the suede version of one of my favourite skorts and this perfect black spring dress that's secretly a playsuit! The sleeves - I die.

On Sunday, PJ took me to a great Italian restaurant in Gent called Per Bacco - we had a starter of sparkling red wine with Italian meats and cheese, I had lamb ragout pasta while PJ had a guinea fowl dish (he translated it to fancy chicken - haha!), and we finished it off with an amazing dessert platter. Our favourite was the sheep ricotta gelato - oh. my. God. 10/10 would recommend.

Suz and the Sun, birthday weekend, Suz and the Sun style, shopping, music, birthday, 2019, 29 years old

We then went to see Captain Marvel with the cosy seats, and I was thoroughly entertained.

And my final present to myself: I've been looking for the perfect, solid gold signet pinky ring for AGES and I finally found one that won't overwhelm my little hands. Thank you, Stone and Strand, for this mini pinky ring.

Thank you to everyone who made this weekend so wonderful!

xox,
Suz

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home