Awards Night

Last Thursday, I got to go to an Awards Ceremony celebrating South Africa's top social entrepreneurs, and while it wasn't how I intended to spend my FNO, it was awesome seeing all of these amazing people get awards to keep funding their projects. 

It was still an amazing night out, with some delicious refreshments, and I even got a little dolled up ;)


I know the pic's a little blurry, but it was the best I could do without being late!

Hope you all had a lovely weekend

What I'm wearing:
Dress: Forever 21
Blazer: Forever 21
Heels: New Look
Bag: Urban Outfitters

7 comments

  1. amazing outfit. love the dress. :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit!

    http://confessionsofacanadianwallflower.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. what fun! and you look absolutely adorable!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit, you look so chic. Also seriously envious of your amazing legs!xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look stunning!! Simple but sophisticated :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing!
    :)
    I really like your blog, I´m following you :D
    ... maybe if you have time, you could visit my blog too, and if you like it, follow me back ;)
    Kisses!
    http://modacapital-blog.com

    ReplyDelete