<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://suzandthesun.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Suz & the Sun: Suz & the Mason // POTD

Monday 22 June 2015

Suz & the Mason // POTD

http://www.solesociety.com/mason-midnight-blue.html

 For some reason, I don't like to take rolling bags as my carry-on or travel bag, no matter where I go. I fell in love with the Mason travel satchel by Sole Society ages ago, but shipping to Belgium turns into a bit of an issue. 
I love that this one has a separate compartment for shoes, because let's be honest, what else would go in there? I always take too many pairs because you never know what the weather may bring!
My last little suitcase purchase has recently become a very comfy puppy bed in our kitchen, so I'm now definitely in the market for a new one!

Any suggestions? Let me know!

xox,
Suz 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home