<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://suzandthesun.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Suz & the Sun: Berlin Day 1

Saturday 25 July 2015

Berlin Day 1


Suz and the Sun Style, Suz & the Sun Style, Suz and the Sun travel, Suz and the sun in Berlin, berlin stlye

This past week after Melt! Festival, PJ, Louis and I traveled to Berlin to check out their favourite hotspots and have a bit of a hangout before heading back to Belgium. The sun was shining basically the entire time we were there. If anything, I would say it was even a bit hot most of the time. No complaints here, it stormed last night and is rainy until *Tuesday*. 

We had such fun roaming around Berlin. On day one, we really just strolled in our area of Friedrichshain and walked the East Side Gallery looking for all of the different art. I loved it! It was only my second time in Berlin but I can't get over the Wall and what it represented. My mind can't wrap around the fact that it exists. 

I really loved this look. I haven't really been into jean cutoffs before, but I love that people are really into belts again; this leather braided beaut is a vintage gift from my mom who bought it before I was born in Cape Town. I also LOVE bell sleeves at the moment. I pretty much think that any outfit with them is killin' it (like my grad dress, woop). I got this little lave cutout baby from Mango during the sales here in Ghent and I've been so happy every time I wear it!

 I also picked up this leather bucket bag (similar here) for a mere €50 last week and it lasted me throughout the festival AND trekking through Berlin with my essentials and camera. 

Suz and the Sun Style, Suz & the Sun Style, Suz and the Sun travel, Suz and the sun in Berlin, berlin stlye
leather bucket bag, Suz and the Sun Style, Suz & the Sun Style, Suz and the Sun travel, Suz and the sun in Berlin, berlin stlye
Suz and the Sun Style, Suz & the Sun Style, Suz and the Sun travel, Suz and the sun in Berlin, berlin stlye
Suz and the Sun Style, Suz & the Sun Style, Suz and the Sun travel, Suz and the sun in Berlin, berlin stlye
This is PJ's ~blog pose~ and he really thought it was hilarious to do it every time we took a picture. Obviously I agreed. 
I can't wait to post about the places we visited and food we ate (so. much. food.) in the next week. 

Until then!
Tschüss,
Suz

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home