<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://suzandthesun.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Suz & the Sun: Suz & the Three

Friday 10 July 2015

Suz & the Three

anniversary style, delicate gold neckaces, suz & the sun style, rose gold jewelry
Yesterday was the three year anniversary of meeting PJ in Cape Town, so I wanted to do something really special for him. There were so many special places for us in that city, even though we didn't even begin dating until we had both left the city. 

But we had fun with it anyway. Each room in the apartment was a different area where we spent time together, like the cafe around the corner from the office, the coffee shop across the street, and the terraced bar where we made some very funny local friends.

I made sure that we had the exact same sandwich from the cafe, and a little bit of South African bubbles to make the night really special. 

I also remember exactly what I was wearing: black skinny jeans and a sweater over my button up, since my idea of business casual was not the same as the rest of the office; my boss looked really casual in her overalls while I looked like the world's most conservative intern, in which case I decided on a partly off-the-shoulder dress from LOVE at Topshop and some really delicate necklaces. I added on the earrings that PJ gave me for Christmas, and I LOVED the way the look came together (as did PJ ;)).
anniversary style, delicate gold neckaces, suz & the sun style, rose gold jewelry
I also finished off the look with some of my favourite Clinique lipstick in Rasberry Glacé and the most amazing Nude Magique Blur Cream in Light/Medium

Dress (out of stock, similar here with long sleeves) // Tri-Arrow Necklace // Aquamarine necklace (old) // Rose Gold Earrings // Ring (vintage) // Watch (vintage) 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home