<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://suzandthesun.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Suz & the Sun: Mint & Green in Mallorca

Tuesday 15 March 2016

Mint & Green in Mallorca

I am so exhausted, but I can't even be mad about it because this week is both my birthday (happy St. Patty's ;)) & we're going to MALLORCA for a long weekend. I plan to eat my way through the island so bikini shots may be limited.

My love of green and islands definitely shows on my green wishlist. I read today that mint is going out of season, but let's be honest, mint is not leaving my body or my mojitos (which I plan to enjoy this weekend, too).

 photo 5 green for spring_zps6sjzcqdo.png

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5

These ASOS mint gladiator sandals got me like whaaaaat. I am obsessed. So obsessed. Had I found these two weeks ago they would be on my feet from the time I stepped off the plane probably until September, Belgian weather be damned!

Now I just have to get through this week and a 5am train ride for my 7am plane, but then it's sea, sand and sun for three full days with my love!

xox,
Suz

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home