<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://suzandthesun.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Suz & the Sun: The Kewl Shop Interview // A Moment in the Sun with Suz

Thursday 24 March 2016

The Kewl Shop Interview // A Moment in the Sun with Suz

 photo the kewl shop interview_zpsjcyr9pyh.png

How cool is this? The lovely folks over at The Kewl Shop sat me down for an interview because they like what I write - what an awesome thing to hear! It was really fun answering all of the questions they had. Some things I've never really thought about that much in depth, so it was cool to give those answers. 

I'm so happy that people like my little blog here. I hope it stays that way!

xox,
Suz

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home