<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://suzandthesun.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Suz & the Sun: Suz & the Chambray

Tuesday 30 June 2015

Suz & the Chambray

Suz & the Chambray, Zara bag, hipster style, french bulldog, Suz & the Sun
Suz & the Chambray, Zara bag, hipster style, french bulldog, Suz & the Sun
Suz & the Chambray, Zara bag, hipster style, french bulldog, Suz & the Sun
Sometimes you just need to hang out with your little fuzzy buddy to make you feel good about yourself. 

I'm really into the whole black bra/white shirt thing for the summer. Though summer is supposed to be one of those 'warm' months, the heat wave hasn't entirely hit here (though I'm fortunate for AC and my heart is breaking for those currently experiencing relentless warmth around the world). 

I still love the look of black pants and chambray on top, and this top from Nordstrom is the softest, most comfortable topper I think I've ever worn. With some nude brogues, my favourite little fancy bag from Zara and my puppy by my side, I love how this outfit makes me feel. Which is a lot more like myself that I've been feeling for awhile, which is something I've been struggling with since moving. 

I know the clothes don't truly make the lady, but they really do help.

xox,
Suz 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home