<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://suzandthesun.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Suz & the Sun: Florals in Mallorca

Saturday 26 March 2016

Florals in Mallorca

 photo 618ad5d9-d630-4798-9535-128d03a44734_zpsphgs8qfz.jpg
Could not have had more fun in Mallorca to celebrate my birthday this past weekend. Coming back to Belgium was hard, and has been especially hard this week - I work in Brussels and have been really trying to come to terms with what happened this week. But more on that some other time.

We had such an amazing time lying in the sun on Friday and doing drives up the East & West coasts on Saturday and Sunday. Not to mention the ā‚¬4 cava and all the tapas we could get our hands on...

shoes // jacket // sunglasses // bag (similar)
 photo 4d24b5dd-23fa-49e9-951c-ebf42884c74b_zpsxl15atql.jpg
Old Town Palma was really special - it was amazing walking around in the small streets, getting lost and appearing into a beautiful honey-coloured square. Not to mention the shopping is amazing, and I finally got to visit a Stradivarius store, where I snagged this amazing floral olive bomber for my birthday! Such fun, especially after gelato ;)

I can't wait to be back. I definitely now have a plan to visit all of the islands surrounding Spain - by boat, if I really need to.

xox,
Suz

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home