<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://suzandthesun.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Suz & the Sun: Mood Music Monday // Mura Masa

Monday 18 July 2016

Mood Music Monday // Mura Masa

This past weekend we were at Melt! Festival at the Ferropolis site in Gräfenhainichen, about an hour outside of Berlin. 

We also went to the festival last year, but this year our group was bigger and the weather wasn't as intensely hot (except we all still got sunburned, whoops!). 

In our downtime, we spent a lot of time in the sun (us Belgian-based people really needed it), I learned a lot about Portugal, WWII and how hilarious the game "Heads Up" is, especially when playing with the boyfriend. He is absolutely hilarious (and it totally helps that he said "Suzi" when trying to give clues for the movie Dreamgirls. Love him. 

My favourite act of the weekend was the incredibly talented Mura Masa, and we were very lucky to see him on Friday night, up close and personal. It was an awesome live set, and I'm really happy that we all got to dance together during his set. 

This was my favourite tune, and I felt a little silly but I sang the whole thing (or at least the words I knew) to PJ - we had so much fun! 

I hope you enjoy it as much as we did!

xox,
Suz

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home