<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://suzandthesun.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Suz & the Sun: Mango leather slippers

Tuesday 5 July 2016

Mango leather slippers

 photo hob and white slippers_zpsjmb55mnh.jpg

This little one is very happy that we finally had a glass gate installed in our big bay-type windows overlooking the street. Meanwhile, I'm very happy that the weather is finally warm and dry enough to actually open these windows, while also wearing these gorgeous white loafers from Mango, in the most supple leather I've ever put on my little feet. 

Bonus: they're on sale right now!

I prefer to wear them with the backs pushed down as mules, which is how I've seen this type of loafer styled. They're so comfortable and easy to wear with everything, as long as there's no mud in my path (or on my puppy's paws). 

Hope you're all enjoying the beginning of July and the weather stays warm and dry.

xox,
Suz

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home